the error is like below:Line 30: Cannot load control Panel3D1; license not found.
Line 30: Cannot load control Panel3D1; license not found.
and there is another error msgbox like:429-License information for this componeent not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment.
how can i do?

解决方案 »

download the file below & install.
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60ent/sample30/1/w9xnt4/en-us/vb6cli.exe

hi, i just follow you advise, run the vb6cli.exe:then it will unzip 9 files, one is VBC6.exe file, one is getpaths.cmd and so on....then i run VBC6.exe , it first show a message box :
    "Professional Design Licenses Have Been Installed Successfully"but after this message box , it show another box :
    "The instruction at "0x661b20ad" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read". click on OK to terminate the program"then show the third box :
    "The instruction at "0x73653b8a" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be "written". click on OK to terminate the program. Click on CANCEL to debug the program"
    may you please kindly advise?

思索了很久应该是人品问题。按照以下步骤操作或许可行:
    1.你懂的 http://topic.csdn.net/u/20110912/12/38452c2d-9152-4231-8599-7c465a73f0d6.html
    2.重装vb6
    3.安装升级包vssp6
    4.安装vbcli

:)   i think  my personal character is ok!the situation is that : it is citrix server, system is "Microsoft Windows Server 2003", VB6 is install by admin , i think there is manay user connect to server to open the VB6
    maybe i need to try again

相当于VB6里的picture控件。一个个换吧。

there is another method that solve my problem, should i terminate the other users that use VB6 software when i run vb6cli.exe like "sysdzw" said.
    please advice

when i use VB6 software to open VB code, then i run the code , then it show megbox:"429-License information for this component not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality in the design environment"any advise?