For the last couple of months, I have been scouring the internet for reasons why my NTD application would not deply from my Windows 2003 server, but works fine from a Windows 2000 server. I had tried all of the suggestions I found in various forums without any change. Then last week (4/19/2004) n message appeared in dotnetjunkies.com forum on IIS compression that claimed that IIS compression makes NTD stop working. A light went off because I realized that my Windows 2003 server has IIS compression enabled, but is not enabled on the Windows 2000 server. So I looked into if I could disable compression on a specific virtual directory, and found that I could use the absutil.vbs util to do this. I executed the required commands on the Windows 2003 server and Voila!!, my NTD aplication started deploying successfully. I used to following commands from the \Inetpub\AdminScripts directory: cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/{site#}/root/{vdir name}/DoStaticCompression False 
cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/{site#}/root/{vdir name}/DoDynamicCompression False To get the {site#}, click on the "Web Sites" node in the IIS manager and note the "Identifier" number in the right-hand Detail pane for the top-level website that contains the NTD application. I hope this helps anybody else that may be experiencing similar problems.

解决方案 »

唉,俺都开始翻译了,楼主却说有了:
      “在开始的头两个月,我一直在INTERNET上寻找为何我的NTD在2003SERVER系统系统上运行不会延时,却能在2000SERVER上正常工作的原因,我一直不断地尝试在各种论坛上找到的建议。
      上周(4/19/20)...
    下略N字
     我希望这可以给那些遇到过相似问题的朋友们一些帮助”

我玩游戏,不给你翻译,又没有理由给我,hoho~~不做没用工夫

帮你翻译一点:I used to following commands from the \Inetpub\AdminScripts directory: 
    我习惯于使用\Inetpub\AdminScripts目录中的命令。cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/{site#}/root/{vdir name}/DoStaticCompression False 
    cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/{site#}/root/{vdir name}/DoDynamicCompression False 
    (这个就不翻译了吧?这是IIS脚本工具)To get the {site#}, click on the "Web Sites" node in the IIS manager and note the "Identifier" number in the right-hand Detail pane for the top-level website that contains the NTD application. 
    为了获得{site#},单击IIS管理器中的 Web Sites 节点,注意看右边包含NTD应用的顶曾站点详细面板中的"Identifier"数。是不是这样?我没有2k3,凑热闹~~~~~~~

接贴了,没注意居然VB版里也有这么多E文高手啊