我在WIN3.2下用VB16位做的程序,在调试环境下没有问题,如果编译成EXE后,运行提示“The language DLL 'N16.DLL' or " could not be found ,不知道为什么,希望各们大大侠赐教,不胜感激!

解决方案 »

Q: I am using VB-16bit (do you know if i can download 32bit? or how i can get it) and windows95. I used both with no problems for a long
         time but then one day i made an .exe file and when i ran it i got the error message (Cannot find DLL file "n16.dll" or "). i searched my
         hard drive and found nothing. I searched other computers with win95 and found no n16.dll. My applications do not run anywhere
         anymore. HELP!!
         [email protected]
         A: You can download the VB5 Control Creation Edition from Microsoft, but that will not allow you to create executables. For that you will have to
         purchase VB5 Learning, Professional or Enterprise Edition. The 'N16.DLL' error you mention is one that I have seen reported many times. I have
         been told that it occurs when you install the original VB4 as released from Microsoft and then try to use an application on a system that has DLLs from
         the VB 4.0a release that came out several months later. It fixed a number of problems, but apparently EXE files created by the original version have
         problems with the updated files. I have not been able to verify that claim, but getting the 4.0a update from Microsoft, or moving up to VB5, is likely to
         solve your problem. But I will look more and post any news.

找不到啊,哥哥,我把小微翻了个底朝天,也没找到,不过还是谢谢你,先给你50分,好吗?我的问题没有解决啊!我下了一个vb4pro16.exe,就这一个关于VB4.0的,可是安装完后,我的VB4.0都运行不了!我要挂了!大家多帮忙,谢谢!