dmBitsPerPel As Integer
        dmPelsWidth As Long
        dmPelsHeight As Long
        dmDisplayFlags As Long
        dmDisplayFrequency As Long
End Type

解决方案 »

DEVMODE
    The DEVMODE data structure contains information about the device initialization and environment of a printer. typedef struct _devicemode { 
      BCHAR  dmDeviceName[CCHDEVICENAME]; 
      WORD   dmSpecVersion; 
      WORD   dmDriverVersion; 
      WORD   dmSize; 
      WORD   dmDriverExtra; 
      DWORD  dmFields; 
      union {
        struct {
          short dmOrientation;
          short dmPaperSize;
          short dmPaperLength;
          short dmPaperWidth;
        };
        POINTL dmPosition;
      };
      short  dmScale; 
      short  dmCopies; 
      short  dmDefaultSource; 
      short  dmPrintQuality; 
      short  dmColor; 
      short  dmDuplex; 
      short  dmYResolution; 
      short  dmTTOption; 
      short  dmCollate; 
      BCHAR  dmFormName[CCHFORMNAME]; 
      WORD  dmLogPixels; 
      DWORD  dmBitsPerPel; 
      DWORD  dmPelsWidth; 
      DWORD  dmPelsHeight; 
      union {
        DWORD  dmDisplayFlags; 
        DWORD  dmNup;
      }
      DWORD  dmDisplayFrequency; 
    #if(WINVER >= 0x0400) 
      DWORD  dmICMMethod;
      DWORD  dmICMIntent;
      DWORD  dmMediaType;
      DWORD  dmDitherType;
      DWORD  dmReserved1;
      DWORD  dmReserved2;
    #if (WINVER >= 0x0500) || (_WIN32_WINNT >= 0x0400)
      DWORD  dmPanningWidth;
      DWORD  dmPanningHeight;
    #endif
    #endif /* WINVER >= 0x0400 */
    } DEVMODE; 
    Members
    dmDeviceName 
    Specifies the "friendly" name of the printer; for example, "PCL/HP LaserJet" in the case of PCL/HP LaserJet®. This string is unique among device drivers. Note that this name may be truncated to fit in the dmDeviceName array. 
    dmSpecVersion 
    Specifies the version number of the initialization data specification on which the structure is based. To ensure the correct version is used for any operating system, use DM_SPECVERSION. 
    dmDriverVersion 
    Specifies the printer driver version number assigned by the printer driver developer. 
    dmSize 
    Specifies the size, in bytes, of the DEVMODE structure, not including any private driver-specific data that might follow the structure's public members. Set this member to sizeof(DEVMODE) to indicate the version of the DEVMODE structure being used. 
    dmDriverExtra 
    Contains the number of bytes of private driver-data that follow this structure. If a device driver does not use device-specific information, set this member to zero. 
    dmFields 
    Specifies whether certain members of the DEVMODE structure have been initialized. If a member is initialized, its corresponding bit is set, otherwise the bit is clear. A printer driver supports only those DEVMODE members that are appropriate for the printer technology. 
    The following values are defined, and are listed here with the corresponding structure members. Value Structure member 
    DM_ORIENTATION dmOrientation 
    DM_PAPERSIZE dmPaperSize 
    DM_PAPERLENGTH dmPaperLength 
    DM_PAPERWIDTH dmPaperWidth 
    DM_POSITION dmPosition 
    DM_SCALE dmScale 
    DM_COPIES dmCopies 
    DM_DEFAULTSOURCE dmDefaultSource 
    DM_PRINTQUALITY dmPrintQuality 
    DM_COLOR dmColor 
    DM_DUPLEX dmDuplex 
    DM_YRESOLUTION dmYResolution 
    DM_TTOPTION dmTTOption 
    DM_COLLATE dmCollate 
    DM_FORMNAME dmFormName 
    DM_LOGPIXELS dmLogPixels 
    DM_BITSPERPEL dmBitsPerPel 
    DM_PELSWIDTH dmPelsWidth 
    DM_PELSHEIGHT dmPelsHeight 
    DM_DISPLAYFLAGS dmDisplayFlags 
    DM_NUP dmNup 
    DM_DISPLAYFREQUENCY dmDisplayFrequency 
    DM_ICMMETHOD dmICMMethod 
    DM_ICMINTENT dmICMIntent 
    DM_MEDIATYPE dmMediaType 
    DM_DITHERTYPE dmDitherType 
    DM_PANNINGWIDTH Windows 2000/XP: dmPanningWidth 
    DM_PANNINGHEIGHT Windows 2000/XP: dmPanningHeight dmOrientation 
    For printer devices only, selects the orientation of the paper. This member can be either DMORIENT_PORTRAIT (1) or DMORIENT_LANDSCAPE (2). 

dmPaperSize 
    For printer devices only, selects the size of the paper to print on. This member can be set to zero if the length and width of the paper are both set by the dmPaperLength and dmPaperWidth members. Otherwise, the dmPaperSize member can be set to one of the following predefined values. Value Meaning 
    DMPAPER_LETTER Letter, 8 1/2- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_LEGAL Legal, 8 1/2- by 14-inches 
    DMPAPER_10X14 10- by 14-inch sheet 
    DMPAPER_11X17 11- by 17-inch sheet 
    DMPAPER_12X11 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: 12- by 11-inch sheet 
    DMPAPER_A3 A3 sheet, 297- by 420-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A3_ROTATED  Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: A3 rotated sheet, 420- by 297-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A4 A4 sheet, 210- by 297-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A4_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: A4 rotated sheet, 297- by 210-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A4SMALL A4 small sheet, 210- by 297-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A5 A5 sheet, 148- by 210-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A5_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: A5 rotated sheet, 210- by 148-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A6 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: A6 sheet, 105- by 148-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_A6_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: A6 rotated sheet, 148- by 105-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_B4 B4 sheet, 250- by 354-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_B4_JIS_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: B4 (JIS) rotated sheet, 364- by 257-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_B5 B5 sheet, 182- by 257-millimeter paper 
    DMPAPER_B5_JIS_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: B5 (JIS) rotated sheet, 257- by 182-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_B6_JIS Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: B6 (JIS) sheet, 128- by 182-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_B6_JIS_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: B6 (JIS) rotated sheet, 182- by 128-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_CSHEET C Sheet, 17- by 22-inches 
    DMPAPER_DBL_JAPANESE_POSTCARD  Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Double Japanese Postcard, 200- by 148-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_DBL_JAPANESE_POSTCARD_ROTATED  Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Double Japanese Postcard Rotated, 148- by 200-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_DSHEET D Sheet, 22- by 34-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_9 #9 Envelope, 3 7/8- by 8 7/8-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_10 #10 Envelope, 4 1/8- by 9 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_11 #11 Envelope, 4 1/2- by 10 3/8-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_12 #12 Envelope, 4 3/4- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_14 #14 Envelope, 5- by 11 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_C5 C5 Envelope, 162- by 229-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_C3 C3 Envelope, 324- by 458-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_C4 C4 Envelope, 229- by 324-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_C6 C6 Envelope, 114- by 162-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_C65 C65 Envelope, 114- by 229-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_B4 B4 Envelope, 250- by 353-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_B5 B5 Envelope, 176- by 250-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_B6 B6 Envelope, 176- by 125-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_DL DL Envelope, 110- by 220-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_ITALY Italy Envelope, 110- by 230-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_ENV_MONARCH Monarch Envelope, 3 7/8- by 7 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_ENV_PERSONAL 6 3/4 Envelope, 3 5/8- by 6 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_ESHEET E Sheet, 34- by 44-inches 
    DMPAPER_EXECUTIVE Executive, 7 1/4- by 10 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_FANFOLD_US US Std Fanfold, 14 7/8- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_FANFOLD_STD_GERMAN German Std Fanfold, 8 1/2- by 12-inches 
    DMPAPER_FANFOLD_LGL_GERMAN German Legal Fanfold, 8 ½- by 13-inches 
    DMPAPER_FOLIO Folio, 8 1/2- by 13-inch paper 
    DMPAPER_JAPANESE_POSTCARD_ROTATED  Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Postcard Rotated, 148- by 100-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_JENV_CHOU3 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Chou #3 
    DMPAPER_JENV_CHOU3_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Chou #3 Rotated 
    DMPAPER_JENV_CHOU4 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Chou #4 
    DMPAPER_JENV_CHOU4_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Chou #4 Rotated 
    DMPAPER_JENV_KAKU2 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Kaku #2 
    DMPAPER_JENV_KAKU2_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Kaku #2 Rotated 
    DMPAPER_JENV_KAKU3 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Kaku #3 
    DMPAPER_JENV_KAKU3_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope Kaku #3 Rotated 
    DMPAPER_JENV_YOU4 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope You #4 
    DMPAPER_JENV_YOU4_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Japanese Envelope You #4 Rotated 
    DMPAPER_LAST Windows 2000/XP: DMPAPER_PENV_10_ROTATED 
    DMPAPER_LEDGER Ledger, 17- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_LETTER_ROTATED Letter Rotated 11 by 8 1/2 11 inches  
    DMPAPER_LETTERSMALL Letter Small, 8 1/2- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_NOTE Note, 8 1/2- by 11-inches 
    DMPAPER_P16K Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 16K, 146- by 215-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_P16K_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 16K Rotated, 215- by 146-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_P32K Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 32K, 97- by 151-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_P32K_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 32K Rotated, 151- by 97-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_P32KBIG Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 32K(Big) 97- by 151-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_P32KBIG_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC 32K(Big) Rotated, 151- by 97-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_1 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #1, 102- by 165-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_1_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #1 Rotated, 165- by 102-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_2 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #2, 102- by 176-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_2_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #2 Rotated, 176- by 102-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_PENV_3 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #3, 125- by 176-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_3_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #3 Rotated, 176- by 125-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_4 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #4, 110- by 208-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_4_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #4 Rotated, 208- by 110-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_5 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #5, 110- by 220-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_5_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #5 Rotated, 220- by 110-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_PENV_6 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #6, 120- by 230-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_6_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #6 Rotated, 230- by 120-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_7 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #7, 160- by 230-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_7_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #7 Rotated, 230- by 160-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_8 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #8, 120- by 309-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_8_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #8 Rotated, 309- by 120-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_9 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #9, 229- by 324-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_9_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #9 Rotated, 324- by 229-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_10 Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #10, 324- by 458-millimeters 
    DMPAPER_PENV_10_ROTATED Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: PRC Envelope #10 Rotated, 458- by 324-millimeters  
    DMPAPER_QUARTO Quarto, 215- by 275-millimeter paper 
    DMPAPER_STATEMENT Statement, 5 1/2- by 8 1/2-inches 
    DMPAPER_TABLOID Tabloid, 11- by 17-inches 

dmPaperLength 
    For printer devices only, overrides the length of the paper specified by the dmPaperSize member, either for custom paper sizes or for devices such as dot-matrix printers that can print on a page of arbitrary length. These values, along with all other values in this structure that specify a physical length, are in tenths of a millimeter. 
    dmPaperWidth 
    For printer devices only, overrides the width of the paper specified by the dmPaperSize member. 
    dmPosition 
    Windows 98/Me, Windows 2000/XP: For display devices only, a POINTL structure that indicates the positional coordinates of the display device in reference to the desktop area. The primary display device is always located at coordinates (0,0). 
    dmScale 
    Specifies the factor by which the printed output is to be scaled. The apparent page size is scaled from the physical page size by a factor of dmScale/100. For example, a letter-sized page with a dmScale value of 50 would contain as much data as a page of 17- by 22-inches because the output text and graphics would be half their original height and width. 
    dmCopies 
    Selects the number of copies printed if the device supports multiple-page copies. 
    dmDefaultSource 
    Specifies the paper source. To retrieve a list of the available paper sources for a printer, use the DeviceCapabilities function with the DC_BINS flag. 
    This member can be one of the following values, or it can be a device-specific value greater than or equal to DMBIN_USER. DMBIN_ONLYONE
    DMBIN_LOWER
    DMBIN_MIDDLE
    DMBIN_MANUAL
    DMBIN_ENVELOPE
    DMBIN_ENVMANUAL
    DMBIN_AUTO 
    DMBIN_TRACTOR
    DMBIN_SMALLFMT
    DMBIN_LARGEFMT 
    DMBIN_LARGECAPACITY
    DMBIN_CASSETTE
    DMBIN_FORMSOURCE dmPrintQuality 
    Specifies the printer resolution. There are four predefined device-independent values: 
    DMRES_HIGH
    DMRES_MEDIUM
    DMRES_LOW
    DMRES_DRAFT If a positive value is specified, it specifies the number of dots per inch (DPI) and is therefore device dependent. dmColor 
    Switches between color and monochrome on color printers. Following are the possible values: 
    DMCOLOR_COLOR
    DMCOLOR_MONOCHROME dmDuplex 
    Selects duplex or double-sided printing for printers capable of duplex printing. Following are the possible values. Value Meaning 
    DMDUP_SIMPLEX Normal (nonduplex) printing. 
    DMDUP_HORIZONTAL Short-edge binding, that is, the long edge of the page is horizontal.  
    DMDUP_VERTICAL Long-edge binding, that is, the long edge of the page is vertical.  
    dmYResolution 
    Specifies the y-resolution, in dots per inch, of the printer. If the printer initializes this member, the dmPrintQuality member specifies the x-resolution, in dots per inch, of the printer. 
    dmTTOption 
    Specifies how TrueType® fonts should be printed. This member can be one of the following values. Value Meaning 
    DMTT_BITMAP Prints TrueType fonts as graphics. This is the default action for dot-matrix printers. 
    DMTT_DOWNLOAD Downloads TrueType fonts as soft fonts. This is the default action for Hewlett-Packard printers that use Printer Control Language (PCL). 
    DMTT_DOWNLOAD_OUTLINE Window 95/98/Me, Windows NT 4.0 and later: Downloads TrueType fonts as outline soft fonts. 
    DMTT_SUBDEV Substitutes device fonts for TrueType fonts. This is the default action for PostScript® printers. 
    dmUnusedPadding 
    Used to align the structure to a DWORD boundary. This should not be used or referenced. Its name and usage is reserved, and can change in future releases. 
    dmCollate 
    Specifies whether collation should be used when printing multiple copies. (This member is ignored unless the printer driver indicates support for collation by setting the dmFields member to DM_COLLATE.) This member can be one of the following values. Value Meaning 
    DMCOLLATE_TRUE Collate when printing multiple copies. 
    DMCOLLATE_FALSE Do not collate when printing multiple copies. 
    Using DMCOLLATE_TRUE provides faster, more efficient output for collation, since the data is sent to the device driver just once, no matter how many copies are required. The printer is told to simply print the page again. dmFormName 
    Windows NT/2000/XP: Specifies the name of the form to use; for example, "Letter" or "Legal". A complete set of names can be retrieved by using the EnumForms function. 
    Windows 95/98/Me: Printer drivers do not use this member. dmLogPixels 
    Specifies the number of pixels per logical inch. Printer drivers do not use this member. 
    dmBitsPerPel 
    Specifies the color resolution, in bits per pixel, of the display device (for example: 4 bits for 16 colors, 8 bits for 256 colors, or 16 bits for 65,536 colors). Display drivers use this member, for example, in the ChangeDisplaySettings function. Printer drivers do not use this member. 
    dmPelsWidth 
    Specifies the width, in pixels, of the visible device surface. Display drivers use this member, for example, in the ChangeDisplaySettings function. Printer drivers do not use this member. 
    dmPelsHeight 
    Specifies the height, in pixels, of the visible device surface. Display drivers use this member, for example, in the ChangeDisplaySettings function. Printer drivers do not use this member. 
    dmDisplayFlags 
    Specifies the device's display mode. This member can be a combination of the following values. Value Meaning 
    DM_GRAYSCALE Specifies that the display is a noncolor device. If this flag is not set, color is assumed. 
    DM_INTERLACED Specifies that the display mode is interlaced. If the flag is not set, noninterlaced is assumed. 
    Display drivers use this member, for example, in the ChangeDisplaySettings function. Printer drivers do not use this member. dmNup 
    Specifies where the NUP is done. It can be one of the following. Value Meaning 
    DMNUP_SYSTEM The print spooler does the NUP.  
    DMNUP_ONEUP The application does the NUP.