i = 0
      k = 0
      Do Until i = MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems.Count
        i = i + 1
        If MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i).Checked = True Then
                k = k + 1
                Select Case Pworksate
                       Case "通知"
                            MSHFreportworkinforshow.ListItems.Add k, , MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i)
                            MSHFreportworkinforshow.ListItems(k).ListSubItems.Add 1, , MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i).ListSubItems(1)

Case Else
                            MSHFreportworkinforshow.ListItems.Add k, , MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i)
                            MSHFreportworkinforshow.ListItems(k).ListSubItems.Add 1, , MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i).ListSubItems(1)
                            MSHFreportworkinforshow.ListItems(k).ListSubItems.Add 2, , MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems(i).ListSubItems(2)
                End Select
                MSHFworkinforshow.ListItems.Remove (i)

i = 0

End If

Loop
    MSHFreportworkinforshow.Refresh
    MSHFworkinforshow.Refresh
    End If
    这是一个将一个列表的内容往另一个列表移动的例子希望给你一点启发

那是取出来的是subitems的值
    不是标题的值啊

ColumnHeaders
    Returns a reference to a collection of ColumnHeader objects.Syntax
    object.ColumnHeadersThe object placeholder represents an object expression that evaluates to a ListView control.Res
    You can manipulate ColumnHeader objects using standard collection methods (for example, the Remove method). Each ColumnHeader in the collection can be accessed either by its Index or by a unique Key, stored in the Key property. 
    HideColumnHeaders
    Returns or sets whether ColumnHeader objects in a ListView control are hidden in Report view.Syntax
    object.HideColumnHeaders [= boolean]The parts of the HideColumnHeaders property syntax are described in the following table. Part Description 
    object An object expression that evaluates to a ListView control. 
    boolean A Boolean expression that specifies if the column headers are visible in Report view, as described in Settings. 
    Settings
    The settings for boolean are:Setting Description 
    True The column headers are not visible. 
    False (Default) The column headers are visible. 
    Res
    The ListItem objects and any related subitems remain visible even if the HideColumnHeaders property is set to True.

For i = 1 To ListView1.ColumnHeaders.Count
        Debug.Print ListView1.ColumnHeaders(i).Text
    Next i